Video: Top fintech stories this week – 09 October 2020
The FinTech Futures weekly round-up of the industry’s top stories and developments from across the globe.
This week we cover:
- UK challenger Monument lands restricted banking licence
- Sibos 2020: ING’s CEO urges regulators to give banks a PSD2 equivalent
- FCA to ban the sale of crypto-derivatives to retail customers
- Seedrs reveals £4.6m losses day after Crowdcube merger
- Nexi and SIA seal €15bn mega-merger to form “Europe’s largest” payments provider