Video: Top fintech stories this week – 16 October 2020
The FinTech Futures weekly round-up of the industry’s top stories and developments from across the globe.
This week we cover:
- Former Barclays execs to launch challenger bank Pennyworth for UK’s “aspiring affluent”
- Citi to pay $400m OCC fine for risk management failures
- US rapper Killer Mike unveils Black and Latino-focused challenger bank Greenwood
- Ex-Revolut execs form start-up investment firm Expansion Capital
- Klarna under investigation by UK regulator for ‘unsolicited’ emails