Video: Top fintech stories this week – 02 October 2020
The FinTech Futures weekly round-up of the industry’s top stories and developments from across the globe.
This week we cover:
- Tokyo Stock Exchange grinds to a halt in worst outage for 21 years
- US associations go after OCC’s payments charter in critical letter
- JP Morgan-backed Greenlight joins unicorn club with $215m Series C
- Open banking usage numbers hit two million in UK for big nine
- Sberbank drops the “bank” from its name to take on tech firm